- Biologist, specialized in neuroscience at the University Complutense of Madrid.
- Master and PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging at the University of York, studying the relationship between executive functions, self-focused attention and brain connectivity, under the supervision of Jonathan Smallwood.
- Master in Mindfulness Applied to Mental Health.
- Co-organiser of the 2020 Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychedelic Research.
- R&D team member at the Amsterdam Psychedelic Research Association.
- Administrator and community manager of Madrid’s Psychedelic Society.
Take a look at Irene’s social networks: