- Master degree in Central Nervous System Sciences.
- Master degree in Pharmacology.
- Extensive training with Dr. Jordi Riba and Dr. José Carlos Bouso.
- He has worked in Phase I and Phase II clinical trials involving the administration of psychoactive substances and at the Institut Botànic de Barcelona as part of his doctoral studies.
- He is a member of the working group about psychedelics of the Catalan Society of Psychiatry and Mental Health.
- He currently works as a research coordinator at the NGO ICEERS and collaborates as a research associate with the Medical Anthropology Research Center of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
Take a look at Genís’s social networks: